The 2017 DBS and Lidl Ireland Retail Symposium took place in February. The event was organised by the Bachelor of Business in Retail Management students and took place over the course of a morning, under the theme of Customer Service Excellence. The event was live tweeted using #DBSretail17.
The event saw speakers from some of Ireland’s biggest companies come to talk to a full house of students and DBS staff about the Economics of Customer Service Excellence.
• Laura Canavan: Learning and Development Project Manager, LIDL Ireland
• Zoe McHugh: Junior Project Manager, LIDL Ireland
• Gillian Maxwell: Managing Director, Tiger Retail
• Holly Nolan: HR Director, O'Brien's Wines
• Andrea Horan: Managing Director, Tropical Popical
• Gillian Hamill: Editor, Shelf Life Magazine
• Charlie Boyle: CEO & Managing Director, Customer Service Excellence Ireland
• Noeleen Mc Donnell: Department Manager, Brown Thomas
The DBS Retail Conference is an annual event which allows students to learn about the world of business from people who are heavily involved in it.