Postgraduate Courses and Programmes at DBS
Dublin Business School (DBS) specialises in the provision of contemporary postgraduate courses in the areas of Arts, Business, Law and the Humanities. Located in the heart of Dublin city, DBS provides postgraduate students with the opportunity to study in an environment which is dynamic, vibrant and has a pulsating mixture of cultural, ethnic and social influences.
The most recent course offerings offered by the Postgraduate School include Master of Arts (MA) in Addiction Studies,Master of Arts (MA) in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (APPI recognised), Master of Arts (MA) in Psychotherapy,Master of Business Administration (MBA) (with streams),Master of Science (MSc) in Information Systems with Computing,Master of Science (MSc) in Management Practice,Master of Science (MSc) in Marketing,Master of Science (MSc) in Marketing (Digital Media Stream) and MSc in International Accounting & Finance.
View the Postgraduate brochure here. Why study for a Postgraduate Qualification?
- Promotion opportunities in current role/career enhancement
- Enhanced job security
- Improved career and networking prospects
- To complement your primary degree
- Change of direction in career
- Development of transferable skills
- Further development of your skills and knowledge in a specialist field
- Opportunity to develop strong analytical, problem solving, presentation, time management and communication skills
- Academic and personal development at a professional level
- Worthwhile investment to enhance lifetime career prospects
- To fulfill personal interests.