Postgraduate Programmes at DBS
Dublin Business School (DBS) specialises in the provision of contemporary postgraduate courses in the areas of Arts, Business, Law and the Humanities. Located in the heart of Dublin city, DBS provides postgraduate students with the opportunity to study in an environment which is dynamic, vibrant and has a pulsating mixture of cultural, ethnic and social influences. The most recent course offerings offered by the Postgraduate School include a conversion style Higher Diploma in Psychology (PSI accredited), MSc in Marketing with Digital Media, MSc in Management Practice, MSc in Information & Library Management, HRM, International Accounting, Banking & Finance along with a suite of specialist MBA courses in the areas of Project Management, HRM, Marketing, Information Systems, Cloud Computing and Finance.
DBS is an Accredited Institution of Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU). A number of the level 9 Masters Degrees are jointly awarded by the Higher Education and Training Awards Council (HETAC) and LJMU.
Why study for a Postgraduate Qualification?
- Promotion opportunities in current role/career enhancement
- Enhanced job security
- Improved career and networking prospects
- To complement your primary degree
- Change of direction in career
- Development of transferable skills
- Further development of your skills and knowledge in a specialist field
- Opportunity to develop strong analytical, problem solving, presentation, time management and communication skills
- Academic and personal development at a professional level
- Worthwhile investment to enhance lifetime career prospects
- To fulfill personal interests.
The College is aware that the needs of the postgraduate student differ significantly from their undergraduate counterparts. For this reason, we have a purpose-designed postgraduate facility to cater for these requirements. Located in our Dame Street premises, this facility provides students with state-of-the-art teaching and learning environment including syndicate rooms, the most up-to-date IT facilities and a research focused library service.