Why study for an Evening Degree Qualification?
- Gain a competitive advantage in the workplace by enhancing career prospects & employability
- Enhance existing qualifications
- Receive career focused education that you can put into practice on a daily basis.
- Enhance your CV and up-skill in a particular subject area
- Maintain a healthy work/life balance by studying two evenings per week
- Develop both academically and professionally (enhanced skills such as communication, leadership skills, listening skills)
- Personal development and self-actualisation felt when you obtain a recognised degree qualification.
View the Arts Evening Degree brochure here.
View the Business and Law Evening Degree brochure here.