Your Student Services Team at DBS
Students are the primary focus of DBS, and we realise that there is a lot more to college than what goes on inside the classroom, what is also hugely important is to have a lively college life making friends and memories that will last long after your time in the classroom has ended.
The welfare of our students is of the utmost importance and the dedicated Student Services Department caters exclusively for student needs. In DBS we take a holistic view to college life, integrating academia with a stimulating social scene.
The Student Services Team serves to:
• Offer information, advice and support to all students of the College, be it accommodation, financial, J1 visa advice or study problems
• Facilitate the personal and academic development of the student
• Offer a variety of support from personal advice to organising sports teams
• Place an emphasis on empowering the student and facilitating their development.
• Provide an interface between staff and students
• Provide a forum for student input into academic and administrative matters
• Provide a channel for information to be passed on to students
• Finally, Student Services provides a public face for the College both to students and those outside the College