Did you know that all Degree, Postgraduate Higher Diploma and Masters Programmes at DBS are accredited by Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI)?
QQI are an awarding body that set standards for awards made in the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ), a framework through which all learning achievements are measured in Ireland. Because all NFQ qualifications are quality assured, learners can be confident that they will be recognised at home and abroad.
NFQ serves several purposes:
- It ensures awards obtained in Ireland are quality-assured and recognised internationally
- It is part of a system for comparing Irish and international awards
- It supports lifelong learning by recognising knowledge and skills within a comparative framework even if they are not recognised by a formal award
- It provides a system of establishing eligibility in learning processes for access, transfer and progression
- It recognises awards made by professional bodies
QQI are responsible for the quality assurance of providers of education and training, which means a qualification from DBS has met the high standards necessary to become accredited. You can rest assured that at DBS, quality comes guaranteed.
View our full list of courses here or speak to our Admissions Team on (01) 4177 500 to start your academic journey with DBS.