HECA and the HECA Research Committee were very impressed with the standard, range and research quality of the entrants. The Judging Panel stated that the HSRA Digital Poster Exhibition showcases a wonderful set of posters which provide stimulating reading and would like to thank all the entries for their submissions.
Due to high standard and range of posters submitted to HSRA, the Judging Panel made special mention to six additional DBS entrants:
- Alan Reis of Dublin Business School for the poster The impact of YouTube content on brand awareness and purchasing intention of Millenials in Dublin, click here
- Clare O'Beara of Dublin Business School for the poster Working Equines In Developing Nations, click here
- Thomas Devasia of Dublin Business School for the poster Impact of Artificial intelligence (AI) on the marketing functions of the American Marketing Association, click here
- Vinay Ramasare Kurmi of Dublin Business School for the poster Emotion recognition from audio visual big data using Deep Learning Techniques, click here
- Paul Luckey of Dublin Business School for the poster Perceived intents regarding flexible work arrangements and their impact on trust and organizational commitment, click here
- Anna Engelberger of Dublin Business School for the poster Generation Alpha (α) and their impact on the hotel industry, click here