Open Events are a great way to get a feel for the college, and figure out if it's the right place for you.
There are many good reasons to attend a DBS Open Event, and here are our top five:
1. Meet our lecturers - Speak to lecturers from all the different faculties and get a real insight to what each course offers, how the course is structured and how you will be assessed.
2. See our facilities - Take the chance to get a feel for the college and see what our lecture theatres are like along with our other facilities such as the library, common room and canteen.
3. Advice - If you're not sure what course to apply for or which career path you would like to take, don't worry; our admissions and academic staff can help advise you of your options and help pick the right course for you.
4. Student Experience - Get an insight into the many different sports and societies on offer at DBS. These include sports such as football and swimming through to film and dance.
5. Discover the local area - Experience our city centre location, just three minutes from Grafton Street, and the vibrant local atmosphere which includes a variety of restaurants, cafes and leisure activities.