As a result of the introduction of the additional ACCA examination sittings, DBS has tailored its programme delivery and structures to meet the needs of our ACCA students. In addition to providing a full package of programmes for the traditional December and June examination sittings DBS will be offering intensive revision programmes for the 2016 examination sittings. ACCA classes commence in February for the 2016 examination sitting, you can download the brochure here.
Programmes will be offered for February in the following subjects: F5, F7, F8, F9, P1, P2, P3, P4, P5 and P7.
Revision tuition timetable
Autumn 2015 Timetables for full and part-time classes available here.
Spring Timetables coming soon.
With over 40 years experience in Professional Education and over 1,000 prize-winners and placings worldwide, Kaplan Financial at DBS is perfectly positioned to build your Professional ACCA future.
New for 2015
How Kaplan Financial at DBS can help....
- Highly experienced, motivated award winning lecturers with combined lecturing experience of over 160 years.
- The exam focused course structure and material provided by Kaplan Financial at DBS is designed to maximise your opportunity to pass first time.
- A state-of-the-art learning environment (with subsidised parking and canteen facilities) is available 7 days per week including the 35,000 sq. ft. premises at Castle House, South Great George’s Street.
- Online support available FREE OF CHARGE to all ACCA registered students, guaranteeing confidence going into the exams and ensuring students have access to study material on the go.
- DBS is a ‘Platinum Approved Learning Partner – student tuition’ – ACCA’s highest status of tuition provider recognition. This status recognises our commitment to quality of teaching, high standard student facilities, supportive customer service staff and pass rates which consistently meet or exceed ACCA’s worldwide pass rates.
- Located in the city centre, DBS is within minutes’ walk of bus, Luas and trains.
- Providing ACCA tuition for over 40 years, thousands of students have passed their ACCA examinations in DBS, with over 1000 students achieving examination placings at national levels.
- Exclusive discounts are available on tuition packages, including 50% and 75% discounts on 2nd and 3rd complete Platinum courses respectively. Re-sit students can also get a 50% discount on complete Platinum courses.*
- Students who choose the Platinum Tuition Programme offered by Kaplan Financial at DBS are automatically eligible for a ‘Pass Guarantee’* meaning if you are unsuccessful in any paper to which the guarantee applies, you can attend a free Platinum Revision course to ensure you are fully prepared to pass the ACCA exam at your next attempt.
- Kaplan Financial at DBS is part of Kaplan Inc., the education division of Graham Holding Company Kaplan Financial trains over 48,000 Professional Accountancy students in 28 centres throughout the UK and overseas.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Admissions Office. Finally, we would like to wish you every success with your ACCA studies and we look forward to welcoming you to DBS.
View a full overview of all our papers.
*Pass Guarantee Terms & Conditions In order to avail of the Pass Guarantee offered on the ACCA Platinum programme, students must adhere to the following terms and conditions:
Please note: It is the student’s responsibility to ensure they sign the attendance sheet circulated during class, mock exam and QBR. The Pass Guarantee is available on all papers except P6.
- Attend 85% of scheduled classes
- Submit all homework assignments
- Attempt Mock exam
- Attend the full Question Based Revision Day