In today’s dynamic environment where the skills and attributes required to excel as a leader are more complex than ever, there is a need for a renewed approach to leadership development.
ELEVEN leverages the latest research in behavioural science to deliver a suite of programmes designed to unleash potential and create extraordinary leaders. Centred on the development of specific behavioural and adaptive thinking abilities through targeted, interactive and experiential modules, ELEVEN is designed to achieve real and sustained behavioural change.
This video format is not supported
Developed by a group of neuroscientists, psychologists, psychotherapists and executive coaches, involving over 900 interviews with executive leaders, the ELEVEN leadership programme is centred on attributes instead of competencies and utilises multisensory adaptive learning specifically designed to provide real and sustained behavioural change.
It begins with a self-assessment of your thinking and learning preferences to create a personal learning pathway completely tailored to you. Delivered over 9 months, the programme architecture comprises targeted, interactive and experiential modules within the contexts of self, others and place to achieve meaningful personal and professional development.
Click here to view ELEVEN Programme Architecture >
1. A personalised experience relevant to a leader’s unique development needs, focusing on behavioural attributes instead of competencies.
2. Adaptive and multi-sensory learning designed to stimulate, support and allow leaders to develop their self-awareness and reflection skills.
3. Opportunity for leaders to immediately apply learnings and work through real-life challenges to bring about behavioural and mindset change.
4. DBS is Ireland's largest independent third level college. With over 9,000 students, DBS provides a comprehensive range of full-time and part-time undergraduate, postgraduate, professional and executive education programmes.
5. Over the last 40 years DBS has built a considerable reputation for the quality of its teaching. As an institution we focus our main research activity on the constant improvement of the learning experience of our students. 6. ELEVEN Executive Leadership Programme is exclusive to DBS, a subsidiary of Kaplan Financial.
The ELEVEN leadership program has been developed specifically for executive leaders (or soon-to-become executive leaders) who aspire to a higher level or to make a greater impact in their role. By gaining deeper insight into your biases, perceptions and sense of self, the programme is designed to give you the confidence you need to maximise your performance as a leader.
If you have any questions or would like more information, contact us on (01) 4177500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your privacy is important to us. You may request access at any time to your personal information by contacting us.
© 2019, Dublin Business School