European Students - Study Abroad Options
We welcome students from Europe to join us for an enriching academic and cultural experience in Ireland. Dublin Business School is actively building partnerships and strategic alliances with schools throughout Europe. The European Admissions Office offers a wide range of services to help students including processing applications, arranging accommodation, providing pre-departure information and helping students settle into life in Dublin.
European schools and students seeking further information on study abroad opportunities at Dublin Business School should contact the European Admissions Team.
Pre Arrival Guide for International Students
Reasons to Choose Dublin Business School
• Dublin city is one of the most popular destinations in Europe and is an enjoyable place to study. Dublin Business School is located in the city centre and is within close walking distance of a wide range of cultural attractions, bars and restaurants, shops and student accommodation. Dublin’s famous Temple Bar area is one minute’s walk from the school.
• Ireland is an English-speaking country with one of the best education systems in the world. Ireland offers visitors a safe, welcoming environment and was recently voted the world’s friendliest country (Lonely Planet 2008). Ireland has a young population and has a special culture with its own language, music & sports.
• Dublin Business School offers a range of accredited and non-accredited programmes.
•Accredited programmes are recognised internationally.
• Students can attend for one or two semesters or also have the opportunity to get internationally recognised bachelor and master’s diplomas after two semesters.
• English is the language of international business and an award from Dublin Business School can help students gain a competitive advantage in the European job market.
• Dublin Business School offers a wide variety of sports, societies and cultural activities to over 9000 students.
Study Abroad Options For European Students
1. Bachelor/Masters Diploma (two semesters)
Students from Europe who meet the entry requirements can join the final year of a bachelor or master’s programme and graduate with a state-accredited diploma. This is a very popular option with students and European partner schools and will give students an attractive qualification for the job market.
Bachelor/Masters Diploma (two semesters)
2. Semester Options at Dublin Business School
Students have two options when deciding to study a semester at Dublin Business School
Option A: Choose from a selection of modules from all programmes in DBS at bachelor or masters level. Students can stay for one or two semesters.
Option B: Choose one of 3 state-accredited certificate programmes and receive an officially recognised certificate award.
Semester Options at Dublin Business School
3. Summer Programmes
Students who want to enjoy a study abroad experience for a shorter time period can join us for a 3-week summer programme including classes, company visits, accommodation and cultural activities.
Summer Programme at Dublin Business School