Applications can be made here. In the case of applicants whose first language is not English, please include with your application proof of English (i.e. IELTS, TOEFL or equivalent).
In addition to the above, in the instance of Non EU applicants who have residency in Ireland please include with your application:
• A copy of your GNIB (Garda National Immigration Bureau) card, work permit (if applicable) and passport
• The letter that was issued to you by the Department of Justice, Equality & Law Reform stating why you were provided with the above documentation.
Applicants for Professional Evening Diploma Programmes must be 18 years of age or over. There are no previous academic qualifications or experience required for entry onto most of the Evening Diplomas with the exception of the following programmes:
• Advanced Diploma in Project Management
• Executive Diploma in Project Management
• Advanced Diploma in Investment & Capital Markets
• Advanced Diploma in Marketing
• Advanced Diploma in Web Development
Previous training or experience in these fields is required. Please contact the Admissions Office for further details.
DBS welcomes applications from students with disabilities. We make every effort to provide facilities, where possible. It is advisable that prospective students contact the College well in advance of application outlining any particular facility or support, which they may need in the course of their studies.
Please note that examinations may be held during the day or inthe evening, depending on the programme. Exam information and course guides will be distributed to students on the first night of class.
For further information please contact the Admissions Office.
We are now accepting applications for programmes taking place in 2017. Contact our admissions team for more information
Phone: 01 417 7500
Monday to Friday: 8:45am to 5:15pm
All Diploma Courses
COURSES BY SUBJECT
COURSES BY TYPE
DUBLIN BUSINESS SCHOOL