On Friday December 2nd we're holding our second CAO Open Day in our Castle House building on South Great George's Street. The event will take place in our Google-esque common room and classrooms and is open to all school goers, their parents, teachers and Guidance Counsellors. You will be able to see the college facilities, as well as meet the college staff and lecturers who will be there to teach and assist you during your time at DBS.
We will be running a Snapchat competition to win a Go-Pro and students will able to get involved with Psychology, Law, Business and Film classes to get a feel for the type of things they can look forward to as a DBS student.
5 Reasons to attend a DBS Open Day:
Open Events are a great way to get a feel for the college, and figure out if it's the right place for you.
There are many good reasons to attend a DBS Open Event, and here are our top five:
1. Meet our lecturers - Speak to lecturers from all the different faculties and get a real insight to what each course offers, how the course is structured and how you will be assessed.
2. See our facilities - Take the chance to get a feel for the college and see what our lecture theatres are like along with our other facilities such as the library, common room and canteen.
3. Advice - If you're not sure what course to apply for or which career path you would like to take, don't worry; our admissions and academic staff can help advise you of your options and help pick the right course for you.
4. Student Experience - Get an insight into the many different sports and societies on offer at DBS. These include sports such as football and swimming through to film and dance.
5. Discover the local area - Experience our city centre location, just three minutes from Grafton Street, and the vibrant local atmosphere which includes a variety of restaurants, cafes and leisure activities.
You can add DBS on Snapchat by searching DBScollege, you can also connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Learn more about DBS:
For Student Services, click here.
For Clubs and Societies, click here.
For courses, click here.
We look forward to meeting you on December 2nd!